If you haven’t read my post on my experience with my first Whole30, check it out here.
This is what my personal grocery list for a week on Whole30. If you are considering doing one yourself please do yourself a favor and get the book! They have super in depth grocery, pantry, and kitchen must have lists.
- Spring mix ( pre-washed)
- Vegetables for roasting ( I always go for what’s in season first)
- Sweet Potatoes/ Potatoes
- Organic apples ( my favorites are gala and fuji)
- Fresh parsley/cilantro
- Turkey bacon ( make sure there is no added sugar)
- Eggs ( I get farmer’s market eggs whenever possible)
- Ground Chicken or Turkey
- Grass-fed lamb, beef, or bison ( I usually just try to find whatever is on sale)
- Almond or Cashew butter
- Raw nuts: Almonds, Cashews, Walnuts
- Compliant Larabars or Rx Bars ( for emergency snacks)
- Almond flour
- Avocado Oil
- Primal Kitchen Mayo
- Coconut Aminos
- Tessemae’s Dressings
- Frozen organic berries ( I did have smoothies while on Whole30)
- Frozen Acai ( unsweetened)
- Frozen spinach
Tip: Keep plenty of cooked ingredients in your fridge so you can quickly put together a power bowl. My favorite bowl is turkey meatballs, sweet potatoes, roasted brussel sprouts, avocado, Primal Kitchen mayo+Tessemae’s ranch mixed together.